Your Day of Giving Fundraiser Guide
It's time to help WCS Spartans Thrive Together! The Collegiate Annual Fund Effort (CAFE) serves as the primary channel for our families to give of their treasure to WCS, and this year's Day of Giving is our 24-hour campaign to kick-off the year and help our students, faculty, staff, and community thrive. Every dollar, every gift counts! Help spread the word with your family and friends to give today and go ALL IN to help Spartans Thrive Together!
Peer to Peer Fundraising is as Easy as...
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
Visit Wichita Collegiate's Day of Giving profile and click the yellow "Fundraise" button to sign up.
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word out about Day of Giving, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Champion you're responsible for getting the word out about Day of Giving, and encouraging support for WCS!
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for WCS. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank-you message. These small gestures can go a long way!
Fundraising Champion Communication Guides
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- How do I join a peer-to-peer fundraising team?
- How do I edit my peer-to-peer fundraising team